Dear Customers and Friends:
Our business was built on a foundation of caring – about our community, our customers, our employees, our vendors, and our company. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, we are committed to taking every precaution possible to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
The safety of our employees and of our customers is always our top priority. Because of the rapidly changing environment, you might notice a few minor changes in the way we do business. Please keep in mind we make these changes with everyone’s safety in mind.
What we are doing in the office:
• We have closed the office to non-personnel. A combination of remote and/or in-house employees are handling calls for service. We can still be reached at (608) 290-9144.
• We have asked our employees to stay home if they are displaying signs of illness.
• We will be taking emergency calls as well as conducting business as usual with our new construction projects. In an effort to determine the urgency of your plumbing service calls, please bear with us as we may be asking you more questions than normal in order schedule the work accordingly.
- Upon calling our office for emergency service or new construction plumbing we will also be asking you a few questions with regard to the health of individuals in your home/business and whether you have traveled recently. This is a precaution to protect you as well as our employees and their families.
What we are doing in the field:
• Limiting physical contact – including hand shaking with clients and team members. Our plumbers will respect your space and keep a safe distance from you while working at your home or business. We ask for your cooperation in this effort.
• We have equipped all our plumbers and trucks with hand sanitizer in an effort to maintain cleanliness.
• We have implemented the use of gloves when possible inside customer homes and businesses.
• Our plumbers will do their best to wipe down any surfaces that they will touch during their visit as well as the tools that were used after each visit.
• The plumbers will also be wearing shoe covers when entering your home or business.
The health and safety of our customers and our Edwardson Plumbing family are of utmost importance. We want to do our part in flattening the curve of this disease while still being able to service your homes and businesses. We are grateful for the willingness of our team to continue to be there for those who need plumbing assistance, and we will continue to do everything we can to be available should the need arise. Thank you in advance for working with us to make sure everyone stays as healthy and safe as possible during this challenging time. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you, or reschedule your appointment. (608) 290-9144.
Stay healthy and safe!